Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Cake Topper For Geeks


OK, so you're a video game-a-holic and so is your husband to be...what better cake topper than Zelda and the love of her life, Link.  I have to admit, while not a huge gamer, Zelda is one of my favorite games, not quite so into it that I'd put a Zelda and Link cake topper on my wedding cake, but I'm sure there are some gamers out there who would love this.  For the rest of you, I thought it might at least offer some relief from all the intensity of wedding planning--face it, when you're arguing over things like napery or cake flavors with your mom, you can show her this and swear YOU MUST have this on the top of your cake as well as have your bridesmaids dressed in green and carrying gold flowers or show her the Triforce cake--bet she caves! So while personally, I'm not planning a wedding with Zelda and Link on my cake, I thought it might offer some light relief!


No comments:

Post a Comment