Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Violet White Velvet Cupcakes

I have to admit I'd never heard of white velvet cake or cupcakes before I came across these beauties!  Violet White Velvet Cupcakes, even the name sounds like they'll taste good! I found this recipe on the blog 'Diary of A Mad Haus Frau' and I had to share them with you.  The author loves using unusual ingredients to make your desserts a feast for not only the eyes but for your taste buds as well. 

These cupcakes use Rosolio Alla Violetta, a liqueur from Assisi, Italy.  This liqueur is pale lavendar (See photo) and has a delicate floral taste that you have to experience! The link to the recipe (and the rest of her blog is above).  Be sure to check it out for all the details that make these cupcakes beautiful as well as more great ideas to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment